.htaccess - htaccess and redirecting sub-domains -


Hello I am creating a site with some proud URL

What I want to do is use HTACAC to redirect any subdomain i.e. / email to the main domain where an index will record the PPP subdomain.

Is it possible or am I making it up?

I do not think you mean "subdomain", but I think you can do that You can do this by entering something in your .htaccess file like this:

  RewriteRule ^ RewriteRule ^ ([-_A-Za-z0- 9] +) $ / index.f P.? After that, in your index.php file, you decide whether you refer to " To test "subdomain", use  & lt ;? php var_dump ($ _ GET);? & Gt;  In your index.php file. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -