iphone - how to retrieve particular datas from html page in objective c -


I am new to iPhone development. I want to display data taken from inside a HTML table from a web page. Is there a way to get data from the table in the HTML page? The HTML page is a source code for a page in a website. I only have the webpage URL, from my source code (html file), I just need to get a share of data from the table

Please help me. Thank you.

Why do not you use it which has been developed by Matt Gallagher.
This library is not only meant to use XML data but also parses HTML data using XPITH.
You can use the following function of XPathQuery:

  NSArray * PerformHTMLXPathQuery (NSData * document, NSString * query);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -