iphone - Ignore CDATA while xml parsing -


itemprop = "text">

I'm new to iPhone development. I want to ignore the CDATA tag while parsing because it considers the HTML tag as text. Since I want to display the content alone, I want my parser to ignore the CDATA tag. My source code is

  [CDATA [& lt; Br / & gt; & Lt; P class = "author" & gt; & Lt; Span class = "by" & gt; By: & lt; / Span & gt; By Sydney Eber & lt; / P & gt; & Lt; Br> & Lt; P & gt; A & lt; / P & gt;] in the week since.  

Is there a way to ignore CDATA tags? Is there a way to purse my source twice, so does it only show content?

Please give me some sample code. Please help me. Thank you.

If you want to get HTML, then parse XML, remove the text content of the node, then parse that text as HTML.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -