javascript - problems with modal window/background -


I'm trying to create a modal window for my website, I'm having problems with overlay or modal divas I'm not sure What is the problem?

Everything except the model window should not be clickable, but for some reason my navigation & lt; Ul & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; Tags are visible and clickable. Here is the CSS of my modal window:

  element.style {display: block; Left: 50%; Margin-left: -210px; // generated with javascript margin-top: -85px; // generated from javascript status: fixed; Top: 50%; Width: 450px; Z-index: 100; }  

Here is the CSS of my background overlay:

  element.style {height: 1436px; // generated with javascript generated: 0; Opacity: .75; Status: Completed; Top: 0; Width: 100%; Z-index: 105; }  

What am I doing wrong?

tag (or underlying ul ) and set it below 100, or set the z-index of your modal window and overlay, so it li s .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -