Terracotta With Hibernate and EHCache -


Product Name Head on Swimming with Soup

Background : App There are some "legacy" stubborn codes that do not use hibernate, but there is a house-developed cash execution, new organizations are hibernate-enabled.

What do I want : To use terracotta for Hibernate 2 level cache, I think then I have increased home-made cache impresses and slides I want to slide in ahask (for a very homogenous version) - obviously I want Terracotta to follow that eachchitch too.

| Heritage - Persistence) -> Ehakas -> Terracotta

Am I on the right track? Forgive the new BB question, but terracottao site really confuses me because this is trying to sell it to commercial varieties.

The short answer is yes.

You should work your application without terracotta, but with Hibernate first, when your code works with Hibernate, then adding the link is very straight forward to install the guide) Later, adding terracotta jar, setting up a terracotta config file and changing the ehksk configuration file is a matter of pointing your terracotta image.

Terracotta lists the steps for which you need to take the use of terracotta with hibernate


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -