c++ - Inconsistent SDL/OpenGL results? -


I have this small SDL / OpenGL game on which I am working. It runs fantastic, but only on one computer. If I compile it and run it on my desktop, it just pops up an empty screen. If I run it on my netbook, it works just fine and I am able to see what I am trying to render. My question is: What are these inconsistent rendering results? Why is a program going on completely, while the other is suffering?

I think that when you use SDL via SDL_Init and API Ask for other resources that you are actually checking that your requests are successful? If not, and if you solve it, then it can explain why you are getting blank screen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -