c++ - moving code from unix to windows xp -


I have code written c ++ of its console app that takes an input and display output. Now I can send someone to someone without giving my code to me and it should work on other Unix systems. But what if they have a Windows environment? I would like to learn how to dell them so that they can run it.

Also, if they were going to use it as part of another program, then I think that I would need to create an API or a function. But I'm not sure how it works with DLS like I have never done before.

For Windows, either on the Windows machine or using the Crosstomler, to recompile your app Is required. It requires that all the routines you use also need to be available under Windows

Either you use your application for portable libraries (read: no unix / posix system calls) Written by scratch, or you will have problems porting your code to run under Windows. Saigwin may possibly help to check it.

If you call it a pure console app, then I think that you can see the std :: cout and std :: cin or C ++ Other accessories from the standard library. These are actually available on every C ++ implementation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -