db2 - How to call a stored procedure in IBM System i Access for Windows GUI Tool -


I would like to test a DB2 stored procedure running on an AS400 system.

I can run the System I Access and SBQ commands for IBM Windows against the DB2 database.

My question is: What is syntax for executing a stored procedure that takes you into a parameter and returns results as an output parameter and print the value on the screen?

Just to clarify: I'm not asking how to call a call in the code. I want to execute proc and see the result in GUI tool (which is similar to SQL Enterprise Manager). Use

keyword call and pass in the parameter.

  call myStoredProc (parm1, parm2,?);  

Interesting part Figure 5. Using the Command Editor to call a SQL Process

< / Html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -