exception - How to build a PyObjC project on Mac OS X 10.6, that runs 10.5? -


I have a PyObjC project that I created on Mac OS X 10.6 on XCode 3.2 and I'm not able to run at 10.5 .

All I am using is the official PoobJesi project template (which opens only a window) to create an empty project. Then I'm building the app and copying it to 10.5. But the app always crashes at 10.5:

  Application specific information: *** Application for canceling the exception of an exception is' NSINIININNCENCIVENCENTIE EXPRESSION ', CAUSE:' / USERS / HPP / Development / PAHLL World / Manem : 44 Main () See console for errors in PyRun_SimpleFile file '/Users/hupf/Desktop/PyHelloWorld.app/Contents/Resources/main.py'. ' 

What can I do to run it at 10.5? Why is this path still / user / hupf / development / on my 10.6 machine?

Greetings, Hoop

PS I have installed Python on my 10.6 machine through the MacPorts ... Is this a problem?

I do not know anything about PyObjC, but your project is using Xcode, then All you have to do is set the deployment target of your project in the oldest OS version that you want your app to run. (FYI: SDK version defines the latest version of your OS that you have run the app.) Note that any API will be added after the deployment target version, which means that if you are running on the old OS where Those APIs are not present they will be zero; If you call them you will crash (so you should always target them before calling!)

Again, it is not necessary that there is a PyObjC answer; YMMV ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -