ImageMagick - Resize image to square -


I have just started working some image magic. I am currently trying to convert an image with a file size that is almost square (1411 x 1486) or the same size in a square shape, such as 1024x1024 Unfortunately the size change function is not doing the size of the canvas So, I get the number 1024x982, I'm thinking that if any type of squire image is converted to a square image using its C ++ library, A anyway.

The reason for this is not that I am converting GPS posts into UTM and taking a square shape, but unfortunately due to the curve of the Earth, it usually closes around 400 meters of the square You are ... you think you were thinking.

You can add! Like your geometry "1024x1024!" Create a clear geometry for resize or resize method. You may also need to set the aspect flag! It is supposed to be done (I have read that some people are required to do this, although there is no explanation for you on this).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -