iPhone force rotation -


I'm reading a ton of rotation, but I'm not looking for solutions to my query. Here goes:

There is a portrait app in my tab near a tabbar and hidden navigation controller in the app, in a point in the app, there should be a scenario in the next scene.

XIB is done in layout scenario, so I want to bring xib without any translation or pixel moving code. (I do not have to think this) I have just tried to portray scenes, have moved the scene using different methods (non-line object looks properly).

Is there a way to say it

I'm positive that you have a 'force' can not do. Determines the device when to change the device's orientation; Therefore the 'orientation' attribute is basically just to read. I was seeing this problem a long time ago when I wanted to ensure that a particular view is always displayed in an orientation.

Because of this, most applications allow all of their ideas and controllers can see in any work that supports the App of Orientation I have found that to ban the behavior of some ideas and to control the controllers Seeing eventually results in more trouble, and changes between ideas and problems can be seen during controllers.

The code you posted will work for your view; you are not actually changing the orientation at all; Your view is behaving just like it has been rotated by drawing in rotated fashion. I'm not sure whether you can do the same thing in the navigation bar or not, but it's worth a shot if you are able to control the visual properties of the navigation bar (this is also a UIView), apply the same method To do what you are using for your custom view, it should work.

Most apps that compel their entire app to remain in the landscape only in the landscape. For example, Flight Control supports only one orientation. In this way, the drawing code is very easy; Regardless of orientation, just draw it and rotate it to support an orientation (either Landscape Left or Right).

The design of your app will not be so easy ... It seems that you are not ready to make a full-screen app. You have to worry about getting the navigation bar and the status bar properly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -