memory - Is there anyway to access a listing of all PHP variables? -


I have created a single registry to include all of my object examples, and when they are no longer in use, So I try to unset the variable. However, I can never search all of the variable in use. It seems that one hundred hundred kb. I always think that can not understand floating around ...

I'm not sure this is possible, but do you have internal variable lists in PHP somewhere? This will definitely help to code the code to keep things clean and work faster.

I tried to search for xDebug and it was the closest thing to tracking references and more detailed variable information - but it can not guess the value already exists.

  & lt; Php var_dump (get_defined_vars ()); ? & Gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -