Need an ASP.Net eCommerce app that I can make specific changes to (MVC preferred) -


I am planning to set up an online store for a friend, unfortunately, his product line introduces some demands The box solution is not fit, I'm hoping someone has some experience here with an open source package they can recommend.

The specific problem is that the number of products is going in hundreds of thousands since the types of products have very clearly defined specifications, search and sorting can be very grainy and efficient, due to this, the primary requirement It is that I change the product and search-related parts of the app, but only in those parts I am hoping that there is an ecommerce solution with the product segment May include database tables, product performance code, could change the search code and shall make clear code to interact with databases.

DAS Epnet likes to do something on MVC because it plays well with some extensions, I am considering for the future, but I consider the webform. I should also like to work on hosting GoDaddy, although I am not optimistic, I came to know how awesome ASP.net Web Host was, it already had me an account. And finally I have something that is reasonably mature because I have no time to deal with the system that has not been tested, and most issues already work.

Thoughts.

EDIT: I have already done some searches and I have got several (at least 8) MVC projects, but I have not had the time to properly check for the requirements listed above. I can not even believe what maturing real world application ... so I'm looking for advice about using most apps or at least reading about it, You feel good to recommend it.

Thanks everyone!

check-out


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -