php - xajax alternative? -


I really love the simplicity of xajax calls from PHP, although the Xazex project is dead yet ... Is there any good option or is equivalent to xajax which is actively in development?

OK, in all my projects, I use code using all javascript, it's a very powerful javascript There is a library in which Dome is the complete armory of manipulation and the AJAX request code is generated in it.

In this, jQuery is encoded in PHP so that the jQuery code can be called in php code, and this jQuery code will be included in the page output. But for myself, I like to write all the JavaScript code inside the script tag inside the view file (I use CodeIgniter).

has been actively developed, and the latest version (1.4) has been launched a few days ago.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -