wpf controls - Free WPF Carousel Implementation -


I have seen too many carriers to show WPF though I do not need one before.

Is there a decent free one?

I have one from Dev Express, but I am creating an open source project and will not put code in it, which can not be easily compiled by others.

There are many controls in it which are great I'm one of them in this control One of the great ideas methods is one of them.

(As a side note, after seeing all of them, I think I like the best of the form and cover flow ideas. They look like a carol, but one is out Many items with the requirement.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -