Android: AutoCompleteTextView - how to customize sort order -


How the general way view autocomplete text shows the suggestion is that it only shows the strings The user entered that text, but the sequence order of the results is undefined.

Can I sort them in some way by myself?

So when the user enters "ji", I'll show him the result that starts with "jee" is most relevant to him.

I suspect that if you apply a custom filter and Find it in your ListAdapter & amp; Filterable implementation that you place on AutoCompleteTextView , that you can achieve your goal in this way, but I have not tried to do this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -