deployment - How to remote deploy an application in weblogic? -


I have two computers, I do not want to install weblogic and oracle in my development computer, they consume a lot of memory, The problem is how can I apply my computer to another free computer which is Oracle and Weblogic installed? I'm using Weblogic 10.3

I do not want to install my Weblogic and Oracle development computers, they have too much memory

Not even in walking?

How can I put my application from my development machine to another machine in which Oracle and Weblogic installed

You can use the following tools:

  • weblogic.Deployer (see)
  • Admin console
  • wldeploy , Weblogic
  • WLST (See

Other Options (if you are using Maven):

  • (There is no response to you that I would not leave
  • (does not support deployment on remote weblogic)
  • < / Ul>

Comments