flex - Access a custom property in a custom class -


I think I have a newbie question, but I can not work it yet ...

  Package Component {Public Square Template} Select VBox Extended {Static Public Temp Temp Selection - Baba: Dictionary; Public function templates selection () {super (); }}}  

I should have a custom class temp. Selecting that class as a public accessible property with a dictionary If I use this code, then the compiler tells me:

1046: type wurde nicht gefunden oder war keine Kompilierungszeit-Konstante: Dictionary

Translation:

The type was not found or was not compiled at a compile-time: dictionary

Any help is appreciated! Error message in English:

The type was not found or was not constant at the compile time: dictionary

To fix this, click dictionary in your program Import Class:

  Package Component {Import Flash. . .  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -