iPhone App Upload - CodeSign Missing? -


For a long time now I am searching through the forum, while I enjoy myself iPhone programming , And I thank you all. You have unknowingly helped me on a massive scale!

I came against a brick wall about uploading my entire application for the apple and appreciates any help / advice that you are willing to give.

This is my first upload for apples, if it's all small!

After some tweaking, I have successfully succeeded in adhering to Apple's guidelines to create a new distribution profile for my project, have implemented my new distribution certificate in the target information and the project It's great to have been successfully created! The problem is that when I upload it into apple, their normal "app is not signed" error is detected.

After a hell of late night and after some research, I realized that any line in the broad build log of my application that does not include the word "CodeSign" as the apple suggests, it seems that While compiling, XCode is also not trying CodeSign .app.

What I have tried: new appidas, certificates and distribution profiles (many times) trying to package an applet (unamped), after 7.5 hours of download, XCode has not been restored for.

Am I missing something?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

> Ralph


Resolve

I think that under this device I was not producing Played a considerable part in this fact. After much tweaking (more) I managed to get it to CodeSign: clean XCode to re-install all the targets works several times between all of the things made by me of my key All certs removed on the bunch and all new downloads make sure that I was using the device and my distribution profile on both target and project settings. And lots of sweat and tears ..!

Thank you for your help!

It's weird that you are definitely building for a device and not a simulator?

Repeat your code signing recognition in your release / appstore configuration settings.
It should be an iPhone device: iPhone distribution: Your company name


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -