iphone - Remove subview UIImageview from UIScrollView -


Hello I have a realviewview and I have an object of uiimageview inside uisrollview. If I start the app then I scrollview and scrollview to scroll to the right on the change, but I can see the next uiimageview object that I add - scrollViewDidEndDecelerating (Zero): (UIScrollView *) scrollView. Before I add the next object, I remove the last ... what is wrong?

To use the object

  UIImageView * l; ([[[[[Scroll SubViews] ObjectTyndex: 0] Hackandoff Class: [UIImageView class]]) // {This code is never killed l = [[Scroll SubViews] ObjectOtindex: 0]; [Extraction Prospective]; L = equal to no; }}  

Then I add the next object

[scroll addSubview: imageView];

I remove the previous object because my app crashes. To add 110 images to scrollview, I think the management of memory is the reason that I remove the previous object .

Any help please!

A few of the tips to get you on the right track:

    < Li>

    If you think the memory is an issue, then split the problem. For example, add / remove 10 images at a time.

  1. The property of the tag of a UIView is your best friend, when you are trying to avoid maintaining problems with your loops. You can set a specific tag for your UIImageView, when you can require them, and then search for the tag using [UIView viewWithTag: tag]; It works recursively

  2. st3fan brings a very good issue about concurrent modification. In general, a good way to avoid it is to add it to the "extinction array" and then remove the object inarray.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -