iphone - Showing value of UISlider inside App Prefs? -


I have a settings bundle that is working perfectly, I want to optimize slightly. I have, besides other things, a PSSliderSpecifier and a PSTitleValueSpecifier .

What I would like to do is to change the value of the PSTitleValueSpecifier to show the current value of the slider, the value of the slider changes at all times (in fact, what do I do) and More like the slider's slider on slider similar to that will be displayed).

I know that the settings bundle is strict about what you are allowed to do about it, but is there any way to do this?

I do not have much information about the settings app stuff, but if you have preferences in your own app If you put and use the UILider, then it is very easy. Simply add a UILball to it, and respond to the value of the UISLider by changing it from a method that receives the value of the UISLider and sets it as a UILBL text.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -