java - Apache Axis: How to set call properties using code generated from wsdl2java? -


I am using Apache Axis 1.4 (yes, old one), to create client code for a webservice With wsdl2java I want to set additional properties on the call object before calling on the generated stub.

For example, I want to set a username, password, possibly adding or modifying the existing headers, to let client operators use different implementations.

Currently, I am confused "by modifying the strobe class generated and I want to get it without touching the generated files, however, I'm confused", however, because the stub is in the class:

  createCall ()  

that creates the call object and sets some properties. Currently, this is where I am modifying the generated source code ; Then, the stub is included in:

  clientMethod1 () {blahblah call _ca Ll = createCall (); ...... _call.invoke ();}  

So I can not see a way that I use the service locker to get a stub I want to modify the properties, and then use the stub to call methods I call the call, call () the call stub methods and then call the call. There is not a way to block the new call object before doing it.

Then: The parties to modify the properties in the call without having to modify the stub class source code?

pointers to thank you for the information or existing documents.

I do not even want to touch the generated code. The risk is that I have to rebuild it once and my edits are removed.

Without knowing the details of the spindle - is it not possible that it is possible to override the sub-category and 'make' stub? Axis will not touch this subclass and you can set your properties in the overridden call method


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -