Paint all pixels (excluding transparant) in PNG with Javascript/CSS? -


I need to create a PNG silhouette with Javascript / CSS. Is it possible?

I tried the following: Stacking PNG with the full position and at least ambiguity with the z-index. It does not work.

Unfortunately I can not use PHP or anything else then Javascript and CSS.

I get overlays and some such ideas but I can not understand how to do it. any suggestion?

Update: This only needs to work in WebKit Browser, so you can bring your webkit trickbox! :)

This is not possible in plain HTML / CSS.

It would be possible to use Embedded SVG such as feColorMatrix to set all channels apart from ambiguity and set in one color.

This & lt; Canvas & gt; Using one, like drawing the first image, then by dragging a color at the top with the source-out mode.

This is likely to put a maskfilter (like white) on a certain color (like black) to generate a single masking color in IE, though I think you lose any variable-obscure smooth edges Will give

It's going to be a lot of browser-sniffing and jerk, I try to avoid it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -