x86 - Overwhelmed while learning assembly. Orientation please -


Recently I decided that the assembly to learn is a good idea, but right now, I'm actually overwhelmed by all the content I have read about the assembly in the forums, here, Tootos etc. (some of this is really old), I would love to make some orientation about assembly language, how to "compile" etc. I would also like to be able to run it CPU, so that I can I can disturb, here's my CPU description from CPU-Z

AMD Athlon 64 3200 +

Supported instructions: MMX (+), 3DNow! (+), SSE (1, 2, 3), x86-64

Note: Should it be Windows-oriented if possible, is it really important?)

Thanks in advance.

I think one of the best ways to start learning the assembly language is that you have a language To see the output created by the compiler, which you are familiar with. For example, if you are familiar with Visual C ++, then write some very simple code in C ++ and use the integrated debugger to show the assembly language created by the compiler (make sure you compile with optimization Are off ).

To learn, you do not need to know anything about the instruction set. Extensions that you have listed in your question, you need to be worried about all x86 32-bit instructions

Once you have some basic understanding in place, you need an enveloper Will be. A good, well-supported open source general purpose codler is


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -