Access SQL Server 2008 Change Tracking Info via Entity Framework -


Based on this, I think the date was inserted / date modified information "free" (without the need for triggers etc.) on

can do. ) Just using SQL Server 2008 by enabling Change Tracking I am using unit framework to access data. My question is, how do I use date information modified / dated for Database Records through Entity Framework and LINQ?
I am using VS2008 so I do not have the new EF v4 stuff yet (but if it could be done in the new EF please let me know). Thanks

Oh, never. I put myself in each table and found it very easy to create the last modified column, set a default value for each, and create the updated trigger for LastModified. It looks like what people do, and change tracking looks like this is mainly set for sinking right?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -