asp.net - PNG, Why is visual studio making me download PNG files? -


I write and loads my page. When I click on the link instead of showing the image on the screen, then why does I give prompts to download it? How do I display it in a browser? Both GIF and JPG are displayed in the browser.

-Edit- I'm using Firefox 3.5 There is no code in it that works, its only a link and file exists in my folder. The link is like http: // localhost: 1737 / a / b / file.png . IE 8 displays png w / o for downloading me I have tried with other browsers, but of course I click on the direct PNG link on my site in Firefox (in VS) should do the same thing.

If you are receiving it from HTTP, then there is a service of a web server. Look at the MIME-type, when it came back, is it properly set?

Telnet to host local at port 1737 (Not sure that syntax on Windows, but try the IIRC Telnet localhost 1737 ) and type:

< Ex> two / one / b / file / HTTP / 1.0

after two returns. Look at the content-type: field in the header. If there is nothing like this, then image / png is a problem for you to serve it. The Firefox file name may take estimates.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -