c# - How do I block access to files when using the System.Web.Routing.UrlRoutingModule? -


I system. I am using the web. Routing URLRotting module

I am writing with:

route Add (new route (@ "cart / add", new route handler ("~ / command / karted shakes"))); way. Add (new route (@ "cart / remove", new route handler ("~ / order / cartiite.shakes"))); ...

And I also have a route:

  route. Add (new route (@ "{* url}", new route handler ("~ / error / PageNotFound.ashx")));  

But if I direct on / Order / CartAdd.ashx I never enter routing. It goes straight to that handler

In your root registration code, you can type something like this.

  Public static zero registrations (routes collection route) {routes.RouteExistingFiles = true; Routes.IgnoreRoute ("default.aspx"); [...]  

You should emphasize files through your routing rules.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -