c# - How do I extract the thumbnail of a File into an image file in .NET? -


I am trying to create a content list program that is used to browse the file. I want to show thumbnails of files like in Explorer windows. How can I use C # to remove the thumbnails from Windows Explorer to the system? Drawing Image shows in an example?

I want to use something that I need to use it or IExtractImage However, when I come to do something with COM, Pinwok, Interop etc. I am very happy.

Take a look at the answer accepted in this stack overflow question:

You have linked the code to vbaccelerator site 2003 and have demonstrated many memory management problems.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -