c# - How to implement a Progress Bar with multiple instances of application? -


I added a key to the registry that when I right click on a JPG file, then I have a new "Transform" option Appears to actually run my application. I want to apply the progress bar to see the progress of all the JPG changes. The problem is that when I select NJPG and "Transform" applies to them, my application runs n times (each time with a selected GPG). In this way, in my application, I can only know about the progress of a change. Can you recommend an alternative solution to implement the progress bar? (Maybe to create some temporary files, or something like that ...?)

Thanks!

My suggestion for you will not be to run your application more than once, but your application To open several windows, which will only communicate with each other. Why try to communicate through files, which are the problems, when you can create a new window within your current application and avoid it.

Alternatively, you can see in cross-process communication, which is very possible. I think what you want in this case, "Remoting" is sure to choose the answer accepted!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -