c++ - recv() with errno=107:(transport endpoint connected) -


Well .. I use a specific model of Impl + Multithread to handle mass sockets. I mean, I called a bag called Apolloversetrude, use epoll_wait to handle I / O sockets, whereas EPOLLIN is an event, recv () will work and I will be able to return immediately to the noblocking mode Use. And recv () is actually in a time (true) loop, everything is fine in the initial time (maybe a few hours or maybe minutes or if I am a lucky day), then I can get the information but after some time, recv () With an error, it is said with emphasis to return -1 with ENOTCONN. The second partner of transport has been written in AS3, which ensures that the socket is connected. So I'm confused by recv () behavior thanks in advance and any comments are appreciated! Error 107 means that the socket is not connected (and more)

. There are several reasons why this might happen. Assume that you are right and the connection claims that the socket is still open, an intermediate router / switch may have left the connection due to the timeout. The safest way to avoid this happening is to periodically send a 'health' or 'keep-alive' message. (Thus, the Intermediate Router / Switch connection accepts as a living ...) =


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -