Does using bonjour on the iphone enable bluetooth automatically? -


I am planning for a colleague that I can use the unique app for the iPhone. No WiFi will be available and therefore depends on Bluetooth. I know that Wi-Fi's eviction works as well as services based on bluetooth.

My question is, when I start a good service or try to discovery, will Bluetooth be automatically enabled on the phone?

If not, how do I enable Bluetooth - I can not get a public API in the SDK?

Regards, HB

Not to choose the network connectivity option in the user settings app Is responsible. If they have not enabled Bluetooth, then you can not turn it on for them.

-t


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -