eclipse - Where's the font setting for folders in the Package Explorer? -


I'm talking about Eclipse (3.5 = galileo), which is running under Kubantu 9.10 and I have Subversive plugin is

I have been transferred from Gnom-Ubuntu to Kubuntu, and the effect on one side was that reading some fonts is too small

In the Explorer there is a decent size of file name, But folders are shown in very small fonts, and after adjusting all the fonts in general; Appearance |

Maybe I'm just blind I appreciate it if someone can talk to me how can I adjust the font for folders in Package Explorer

This will use the default GTK + font settings, because eclipse is a GTK application. You may have to install the Gnome presence preference applet to get a GUI to replace.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -