Inline parsing in BeautifulSoup in Python -


I am writing an HTML document with BeautifulSoup, and I do not want it to split inline text (such as & lt; p & gt; tag) The issue I get is that & lt; P & gt; A & lt; Span & gt; B & lt; / Span & gt; C & lt; / P & gt; Prettify with gives me the output

  & lt; P & gt; A & lt; Period & gt; B & lt; / Span & gt; C & lt; / P & gt;  

And now HTML displays A, B, C, which I do not want to spaces between. How do I avoid it?

how not using prettify ?

  Beautiful Sunderusup ('<'>  a   c  & gt; RenderContents ()  

Outputs basic HTML without additional space You can use Firebug to make 'attractive' on creation time after looking closer to the structure of the document is not needed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -