mdx - Howto: Display a parameter on a SQL Server Report? -


I am making some reports out of our SQL Analysis Server 2008, in Visual Studio BIDS. The report works fine, and uses an MDX query with parameters, so far, very good.

The problem is that I would like to display the parameters on the report. For example, I would like to display the 'month' of the date parameter, but it appears on this type of report:

  [date]. [Month]. [2010-2011-01-100: 00: 00]  

No matter what I want, how can I show this as 'Jan'? I am not getting any work that does this

Does anyone have experience with it?

I decided to add it to the required value in the selection-field.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -