.net - What should we have in a Business Logic Layer (BLL) -


I know this is a very basic question but I really can not understand what we should do in BLL . Give me an example.
Give us a login Consider Espace web page, which is used to make user login easier.
In this case, Login.aspx will have two text boxes and a login button. (Presentation layer).
The function near the Data Access Layer will check whether the username and password are correct or not.


I do not think I need anything more in this page. So what will happen to me in BLL? If you want to add some functionality which comes in BLL, please add.

You want something like this:

UI call BL.SaveUsernameAndPassword ( String user, string pass);

BL.SaveUsernameAndPassword must validate the string, and then call DAL.SaveUsernameAndPassword (string user, string pass);

DAL.SaveUsernameAndPassword should place these parameters in your SQL query and execute it is assumption that the data is valid


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -