php - How to post Source Code inside a Wordpress blog post -


I just started coding related WordPress blogs to discuss topics and store code snippets. I have installed a code syntax highlighter plugin but it is a problem I tried to post related blog post to my first code and WordPress shows only after posting some of my code and then did not show anything in it. As if some of these are filtered, though I'm wrapping it in a tag like this.

   

Some of my codes work and some are filtered in some way. I know this is possible because many WordPress coding sites show source code do I need to modify it to work in WordPress?


UPDATE

I've confirmed that it filters out all of my code while trying to print it to the screen So, when I go to edit the post and preserve the text box with all the source code

Have you read this? You can use WordPress to highlight code.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -