php - Netbeans macro command for /* */ comment block -


I am using Netbeans 6.8 and trying to create custom PHP comment code block macro with / * * / style I am not and the usual double slash.

By now googling and asking PHPUGPH, I found this macro code (Tools-> Options-> Editor-> Macros):

  copy-before you code The shortcut key combination should be highlighted and to make a comment block.   
P>

My problem is now that I do not know the macro code to cancel a PHP block. I got some code but I can not work it

I know this is older than more than a year), but I'm looking for useful macros for netbeans It was found while doing and it was still unanswered. If you are still interested, then I have found a solution. I know that I am using it from now on, thanks for the idea :)

  select-forwarded selection-forward copy-to-clipboard delete-line paste-to-clipboard delete -Edit the last: BTW, I'm using 7.0.1, but I believe it will still work in 6.8 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -