php - proc_open() path problem -


I am using Linux and PHP 5.2.12

I have a problem executing proc_open

If I use

  proc_open ('php script.php', $ descriptorspec, $ pipes);  

This will show me the error

  sh: / php: Any such file or directory  

If I do not use Does

  proc_open ('/ usr / bin / php script.php', $ descriptorspec, $ pipe);  

or

  proc_open ('php script.php', $ descriptorspec, $ pipe, '/ usr / bin /');  

It still shows me the same error.

I do not know why it always engages the slash in front of the order.

Any help please?

if you do not want to turn off Safe Mode By the way, just set it in your php.ini file

  safe_mode_exec_dir = "/ usr / bin"  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -