python - How can I query objects with a date field, using a specific month and year? -


I need to create a GCL query against the set of some objects, in which there is a date field. I for Python and GAE I'm a bit strong on this because I'm looking into the documentation but I can not find what I'm looking for. Basically I have created the following class method

  Event.getEventsforMonth (CLS, month, year):  

So I was trying to query my object The month and year of the date field falls into a specified range. I have tried to create date objects and used it for comparison, but I have not found any happiness yet.

  dateto = str (year) + str (month + 1) + "01" date = string (year) + ARR (month) + "01" if month + 1 == 13: Datatio = ARR (year + 1) + "01" + "01" query = GQAQUYARY (Select "Event where date <= coding: date and date by lieutenant; =: dataeto", datatwo = data, datfom = Detofm) Return query  

This method looks terrible to me, because I'm not too much Core methods I have Python with GUL query You can use the Nlain.

Any help is appreciated

Cheers,

Andrew

<

First, store your dates in the datestore as the date or datetime property examples.

Then, you can do something like this in your query:

  def getEventsForMonth (auto, month, year): start_date = datetime.datetime (year, month, 1 ) If month == 12: end_date = datetime.datetime (year 1, 1, 1) other: end_date = datetime.da filter ('date'; = ', start_date) .Filter (' date & lt; = ', End_date) .fetch (1000)    / pre> 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -