svn - Is Unfuddle reliable? -


I need an online project management tool that includes SVN hosting because my team of developer is all remote. I am unfadeal Stumbled on the site and has read good reviews so far. I am very protective of my code and want to make sure that I keep it safe from any unwanted eyes. Has anyone used this device and is there a better option for my startup?

Thanks in advance!

I used Unfuddle for two different projects I found that it worked very well Does and without significant problem. If you are very worried about Unfuddle, then there is an automatic backup in it which can either backup or keep it on Amazon S3, which means that you do not like the service, The repository can be restored elsewhere.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -