c# - Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {...} failed due to the following error: 80040154 -


I am using DirectShowLib and SampleGrabber to capture the video frame of an AVI file. I'm completing this using Graph Builder and two filters. Everything was working fine, I was able to start the graph and filter.

I have some video information like dimensions, frame rate e.t.c. Added code to get. For this, I used for IMDATit but when I try to start it:

  type t = Type.GetTypeFromCLSID (New Guid ("65BD0710-24D2-4ff7- 9324-ED2E5D3ABAFA" )); IMD Adidit MediaDet = (IMD Adidate) Activator BuildInternet (T);  Activator.CreateInstance (t)  Throw an Exception: 

Recovering a COM class factory for component with CLSID {65BD0710 -24D2-4FF7- 9324-ED2E5D3ABAFA} Failed due to the following error: 80040154.

I think problem filters and graph builders with its build are starting fine. Any person has any ideas, or is there any other API, which I can use to collect info like AVI file like Dimensions, Frame Rate, Video Length?

I think that you have guessed the guizipid. It is close to someone supported by qedit.dll, 65BD0711-24D2-4FF7-9324-ED2E5D3ABAFA, you are locked with a digit.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -