c# - Script does not stop while close the browser or click Abort -


I wrote a webcam that when a loop is 3 seconds

while doing a web page There are 7000 sites that call ... I parse the data and save it in my DB.

Sometimes because the script is loading for a long time, I have finished an expiring time in the browser,

but in the background I am continuing to see my database.

Can I stop it? It is now possible that I stop the webserver.

Thank you and best regards.

Your web page is shutting down the server-side process, ending your browser or turning it off Do not stop. It seems to me that there is a wrong approach like a web page to control it, and you should see applications connected to a WinForms / WPF app. It will have ways to work with ASP.Net, but they will not be easy. I think you have just chosen the wrong technique.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -