configuration - Where does CodeGear Delphi 2009 store settings -


I am running Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit) and there is a very troubled problem with my Delphi installation.

The problem is with "code insights" and with "code template closing", when every time I write something and it wants to complete some code for me (for example I hate it When he completes the condition). The problem is that I can not stop it because I believe that when installed on Windows 7, this is a bug when I close those features, it works once and then it is turned on again , As if this setting can not be written in the file.

Does anyone know how the Codegear Delphi 2009 settings / configuration file keeps? Or how can I stop I tried to run it as an administrator in compatibility mode (Vista and XP), but did not try to search for the file, but no luck. In the registry below: HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ CodeGear \ BDS \ 6.0 also appears in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ CodeGear \ BDS \ 6.0 but there is no data of interest in it;

"post-text" itemprop = "text" Under C: \ USER * USERNAME * \ AppData \ Roaming \ CodeGear \ BDS \ 6.0 Some settings are stored.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -