delphi - How to use GetSetProp and SetSetProp from TypInfo unit -


I have a set of calculation values ​​that I have to convert to text and then back to a set.

I believe that GetSetProp and SetSetProp will be allowed to do this from TypInfo unit, but I do not know how to do this work. How can I use GetSetProp and SetSetProp to accomplish this?

  type TSomething = (sOne, sTwo, sthree, sFour, s five); TSomethings = Set of TSomething; Var Some: TSomethings; S: string; ... something: = [S, one, three]; S: = GetSetProp (????); Some: = []; // Then use SetSetProp to set some [sOne, sthree] Something: = ????  

This resolves your problem.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -