java - Testing, Mocking framework support for recording annotations (preferrable easymock solution) -


We have developed some code that analyzes annotated methods and adds some runtime behavior I want to test this. I am Currently, I have a hand-coding stab with some comments to establish my test-case.

Usually I'm using the joke (currently easymoke) to avoid hand-coding test-doubles (stub or mac). . But I have not got any way to use the joke to explain my test-couple. It's cumbersome because it has a very stupid-dummy source code, which bothers to maintain (reading, writing, and reconstruction tests).

Something like this:

  My Annotation Annual.com = Mock (Mentotation.Class); Record (annoMock.getSupported ()) andReturn (correct). .... annotated (method) .with (annoMock); Does anyone know whether there is a record facility for annotation (for all types of targets, methods, classes, regions, etc.) especially for easy records? If not available for easy cash, then is there an alternative mock-library? 

I do not have a quick information and the easiest way to do what you describe but the other See the answer in one. I feel like cowardly and I'm not sure that this approach will work with fake items manufactured with easy mock. But if someone is successful in closing it, then it will be interesting to hear about it :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -