memcached - Problems compiling memcached_functions_mysql -


I am trying to compile the package memcached_functions_mysql-1.1.tag.gz when I run on / usr / lib / Libmemcached is downloaded and installed ./configure --with-mysql = / home / y / bin / mysql_config --libdir = / home / y / lib / mysql / - cum-libmemcached = / usr / lib / memcached.so. 2.0.0

I get an error in the memcached_functions_mysql directory: Check for message for libmemcached> = 0.17 ... Configure: Error: libmemcached not found

I have both - Libmemcached and also tried to use by

But still I am not able to compile.

I had a single problem and ultimately put it I went.

libmemcached is installed here:

  / usr / local Config parameter must be:  
  - with- libmemcached = / Usr / local /     / pre> 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -