Relative paths in Ant Property are not working -


I am trying to store a relative path in my AT build file like this:

< Previous> & lt; Asset name = "foo" location = "somedir / myfile" relative = "true" />

According to the ant, this is the correct syntax, but when it is running, the ant says: / P>

property does not support "relative" attribute

I am using Apache ant version 1.7.1 compiled on August 13, 2009

The manual that came with distribution of 1.7.1, relative does not mention property .

If you look up, then this is called 1.8.0 RC1. I think these are 1.8.0 new properties of the properties function. Probably marked as relative and basedir as attributes <1.8.0

To report a bug to the ant team, on the other hand if you need a relative path on basedir , then property value Use the code> attribute. I've submitted a bug to

- UPDATE

I


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -