Templates .dwt in Dreamweaver -


I have edited my site with front page, where I created some template pages. Each language is / en / master.dwt /fr/master.dwt and therefore a

now, when the site is passed under Adobe Dreamweaver It seems that they do not "recognize"

I understand that Dreamweaver puts all the templates in a folder Templates , but ... I do not want this to break all my relative paths!

Does it show that Dreamweaver uses my template there?

If the .dwt file has been moved from the template folder, or if the template folder If the transfer has been moved or its name has been changed, the link will be broken. It is very important to keep the .dwt file in the template folder, where Dreamweaver makes it.

I suggest that you make each language as an independent folder in your template folder

then < Code> /fr/master.dwt becomes Templates / fr / master.dwt

Finally, it makes sense to organize your templates by language To be present inside a template folder.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -