wysiwyg - Tool / plugin for laying out web page with minimal efforts applied on raw CSS -


The first thing I was struggling while working with raw CSS was to create complex page layouts first. It becomes more complicated with the browser vendors looking in different directions, it can not be changed now.

After a lot of efforts I started searching for it:

  1. A WYSIWYG editor which will take content and allow me to define the desired layout and generate magical CSS Most of the newest browsers will respect, while keeping in mind also the liquid & amp; The fluid properties of the layout
  2. The jQuery plugin, which will take care of the complexity of the content arrangement while taking input for the desired layout.

I can not find anything for the first search. I want to know that there is no such WYSIWYG editor there . There are many CSS editors but they do not summarize the raw CSS. Someone should know CSS well and IMHO beats the needs of such editors. Notepad or a regular IDE is quite good

For the second point, I came to stackoverflow Now this put me in the problem of abundance (not a bad thing BTW) This post There are several jQuery plug-in links that do the trick. Some of them are:

I look for comments and recommendations I've been using those 1 or more of these may have been used. The simplicity of the plugin is important and equally important is flexibility (plug-ins should not be restrictive.

Clearly, I have a lot of tools for a CSS job

Most layouts should not be difficult to work with - It is possible that you understand the various methods of positioning: float, relative and absolutely correct, and you know that Know how to clear flo floats.

Look at the template or 960 GC for ways to get a complex grid-based layout without hassle Can try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -