c# - Is BackgroundWorker a good subsititute for AsyncOperationManager? -


This is what I'm trying to do:

My class (which is a UI Can be hosted by the app or a window service or whatever), need to get windows messages. Somewhere around, someone gave a suggestion (and some source code) to create a window in a separate thread, which forms the form, and whenever a window is sent to me at WndProc, it is a representative Runs using references to post.

I was trying to work it but failed. Instead of spending more time on that Avenue and before I'm trying to copy the problem, to help post it here, I think I try to apply the same solution using the backgroundwalker I am here.

By the tests I have done, I hope that when I am using the UI, then it should work very well, but my question is this: do not work with the UI Any advice about using?

Edit: The way I am imagining this, every time a message is received by my "child" (background worker is running), then I A report will release progress. The only thing I need to cross through the thread is the message ID, so should this be technically correct?

Backgrounder and one window are water and fire In one window requires STA thread and message loop, Nor is provided by BGW. Check your answer for an alternative.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -